Technical Anxiety: The complete guide to what is anxiety and what to do about it
Delivery time: In stock, delivered within a week. Free worldwide delivery.
Price in GBP. Change currency.
Do you want to enjoy life more while controlling your anxiety? Does it prevent you from leading a "normal" life? Do you beat yourself up for failing to achieve your goals and feel like there is nothing you can do about it? If so, Technical Anxiety: the complete guide to what anxiety is and what to do about it is the book for you.
Written by Chris Worfolk, founder of mental health charity Anxiety Leeds, the book takes you through:
- What is anxiety and how to better understand it
- Short-term coping strategies
- Treatments including therapy, drugs, mindfulness and alternative medicine
- Creating an "anxiety-friendly" lifestyle through diet, exercise, learning and social relationships
- Replacing the self-critical version of yourself with an encouraging, more positive one
Satisfaction or your money back
- Shop in confidence with our comphrensive returns policy
- Return any time within the first 30 days for a full refund
- The product does not have to be in it's original condition: we want you to use it!
- Digital products can be returned, too
More places to shop
This product is available to buy at the following retailers: