This salad is high in protein and comes with some tasty homemade croutons. It's simple to make and great for you.
- 2 large eggs
- Bread (ideally sourdough)
- 2 tbsp fresh coriander, chopped
For the vinaigrette
- 1 tbsp mustard
- 1 tbsp red wine vinegar
- 1 tbsp groundnut or sunflower oil
- Salt & pepper
Prep time: 10 minutes
Cooking time: 10 minutes
1. Chop the salad and coriander and mix together.
2. Cut the bread into chunks. Heat some oil in a frying pan and throw the cubes in. Fry them until crispy and golden, then remove to a plate covered in kitchen paper and allow to cool.
3. Whisk the vinaigrette ingredients together.
4. Bring a pan of water to boil. Carefully place the eggs in and boil them for 7 minutes. Then remove them, run them under cold water and peal them. Chop them into chunks.
5. Combine everything in a bowl and drizzle with the vinaigrette.