1 Read our blog
Every Monday we publish a new high-quality article about reducing anxiety, living better and enjoying life more. Check out our latest blog posts below our browse our full archives.
3 Join our newsletter
It's good stuff, right? Then don't miss out. Subscribe to our Live Better newsletter to receive updates. We will send you advice, ideas and inspiration for living well, enjoying life and keeping your anxiety under control. Get a little bit of happiness in your inbox.
We respect your privacy and you can unsubscribe at any time.
4 Listen to our podcast
Prefer podcasts to reading? No problem, we have you covered. You can subscribe to our podcast on iTunes, Stitcher and Subscribe on Android. Click here to find out how, or check out our latest episode below.
When you just need to get through something, distraction can be a powerful tool for taking your thoughts away from your anxiety. However, it is only effective when used correctly. In this episode, we will discuss the differences between effective and ineffective distraction, and look at the different options available.
5 Read our book
Written by Chris Worfolk, founder of mental health charity Anxiety Leeds, Technical Anxiety is the complete guide to what anxiety is and what to do about it.
- What is anxiety and how to better understand it
- Short-term coping strategies
- Treatments including therapy, drugs, mindfulness and alternative medicine
- Creating an "anxiety-friendly" lifestyle through diet, excercise, learning and social relationships
- Replacing the self-critical version of yourself with an encouraging, more positive one