2 Join our newsletter
It's good stuff, right? Then don't miss out. Subscribe to our Live Better newsletter to receive updates. We will send you advice, ideas and inspiration for living well, enjoying life and keeping your anxiety under control. Get a little bit of happiness in your inbox.
We respect your privacy and you can unsubscribe at any time.
3 Take our 30-day challenge
In April, we ran a live 30-day challenge to reduce anxiety and saw big results. We may run it again in 2018. Until then, you can replay the challenge in your own time.
4 Listen to our podcast
Prefer podcasts to reading? No problem, we have you covered. You can subscribe to our podcast on iTunes, Stitcher and Subscribe on Android. Find out how, or check out our latest episode below.
Many people struggle with using public transport. It might be getting the bus, train or underground: whatever it is, it is common to worry about panic attacks, being trapped and having to interact with strangers. In this episode, Chris discusses some coping strategies that can be useful, techniques for making it easier on yourself and long-term treatments including exposure and therapy.
5 Read our book
Written by Chris Worfolk, founder of mental health charity Anxiety Leeds, Technical Anxiety is the complete guide to what anxiety is and what to do about it.
- What is anxiety and how to better understand it
- Short-term coping strategies
- Treatments including therapy, drugs, mindfulness and alternative medicine
- Creating an "anxiety-friendly" lifestyle through diet, excercise, learning and social relationships
- Replacing the self-critical version of yourself with an encouraging, more positive one