Shell-on prawns make a wonderful starter. Simply grilled and served with bread and lemon wedges is simple cooking at its finest.
- 8 shell-on prawns
- 1 tbsp coarse sea salt
- 2 tbsp olive or vegetable oil
Cooking time: 7 minutes
1. Heat a griddle pan over a high heat, or a frying pan over a medium-high heat.
2. Sprinkle the salt over the pan.
3. Lay the prawns in the pan and cook for a couple of minutes.
4. Flip the prawns over and pour the oil over the top.
5. Cook until the prawns are completely opaque.
6. Serve with bread and lemon wedges.