How to enable Send-to-Kindle
If you are instructed to enable Send-to-Kindle, here is how to do it.
- Log in to Amazon and to to the "Mange Your Devices" page. Click here to go straight to it.
- Select the "Settings" tab
- Scroll down to "Approved Personal Document E-mail List"
- Click "Add a new approved e-mail address"
- Enter "email@example.com" and click "Add address"
This authorises our email address to send books to your Kindle device.
Find your personal email address
Every Kindle device has its own email address. For us to send the book to it, you need to find this.
You can get this from the "Settings" tab of the page above. Scroll up to find "Send-to-Kindle E-Mail Settings". You should see a list of devices and email addresses. You may only have one device. Or, if you have the Kindle app on your phone, multiple devices.
The email address you need is listed next to the device in a <something>@kindle.com format.