Introducing the complete guide to what is anxiety and what to do about it
Knowledge is power. Use it to beat anxiety.
Anxiety sucks. You have been battling it for your years. And when it comes to a fight, knowledge is power. That's why I wrote this book. To let you know that you are not alone and give you the knowledge you need to do something about your anxiety.
- Does anxiety is preventing you from leading a "normal" life?
- Do you beat yourself up for not achiving your goals?
- Do you feel like you are incapable of changing your life?
If so, you're in the right place. It's good to have you here. Let's reduce anxiety together.
This book will help you do it
Written by Chris Worfolk, founder of mental health charity Anxiety Leeds, Technical Anxiety is the complete guide to what anxiety is and what to do about it.
- What is anxiety and how to better understand it
- Short-term coping strategies
- Treatments including therapy, drugs, mindfulness and alternative medicine
- Creating an "anxiety-friendly" lifestyle through diet, exercise, learning and social relationships
- Replacing the self-critical version of yourself with an encouraging, more positive one
Start reading for free
Subscribe to our Live Better newsletter and get a free chapter.