Is anxiety controlling your life?
Do you ever feel that...
- Anxiety is preventing you from leading a "normal" life
- You beat yourself up for not achiving your goals
- There is nothing you can do to improve your anxiety
Introducing Technical Anxiety
Written by Chris Worfolk, founder of mental health charity Anxiety Leeds, Technical Anxiety is the complete guide to what anxiety is and what to do about it.
- What is anxiety and how to better understand it
- Short-term coping strategies
- Treatments including therapy, drugs, mindfulness and alternative medicine
- Creating an "anxiety-friendly" lifestyle through diet, exercise, learning and social relationships
- Replacing the self-critical version of yourself with an encouraging, more positive one
Start reading for free
In celebration of World Mental Health Day 2016 we are giving away a chapter from Technical Anxiety. Subscribe to our Live Better newsletter and we will email you your free copy to start reading straight away.